Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Renaming documents in Pages

For about a week now, I cannot rename my Pages. I used to click on the title Ex. Blank, change the name and hit done. Now it tells me that feature isn’t supported. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2022 1:18 PM

Hello Loricarbo,

Pages is a great tool to manage your documents, and we'll be happy to help.

Sounds like you're using the same steps from this article: Save and name a document in Pages on iPad - Apple Support Does the same thing occur if you copy the document?

If you haven't done so already, restart your iPad. Sometimes a restart can help resolve issues.

"How to restart an iPad with a Home button

1. Press and hold the top button until the power off slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider, then wait for 30 seconds for your device to turn off. If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device.
  3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the top button until you see the Apple logo."

Also, are you using iCloud Drive?

Be sure that you're using the latest iPadOS version: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2022 1:18 PM in response to Loricarbo

Hello Loricarbo,

Pages is a great tool to manage your documents, and we'll be happy to help.

Sounds like you're using the same steps from this article: Save and name a document in Pages on iPad - Apple Support Does the same thing occur if you copy the document?

If you haven't done so already, restart your iPad. Sometimes a restart can help resolve issues.

"How to restart an iPad with a Home button

1. Press and hold the top button until the power off slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider, then wait for 30 seconds for your device to turn off. If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device.
  3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the top button until you see the Apple logo."

Also, are you using iCloud Drive?

Be sure that you're using the latest iPadOS version: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Cheers.

Renaming documents in Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.