Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft Pop Up after battery replacement

This keeps popping up on my Mac Book Air. "Microsoft [Excel/Word] wants to use your confidential information stored in...

"Microsoft [Excel/Word] wants to use your confidential information stored in "Microsoft identity [long number] in your keychain. To allow this, enter the 'login' keychain password", "Password = ", and "Always Allow", "Deny", and "Allow".

MacBook Air 13″, 12.3

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 5:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 6:47 AM

This is an alert asking you to make a decision about a certain level of security; it's unrelated to the battery. It is, however; related to apps you've installed and operational choices you've made.

What you do is a personal choice.

Similar questions

2 replies

Oct 30, 2022 6:00 AM in response to ku4hx

I think it is more than that. This same suspicious message began appearing on my MB Air this week. I do not, and have never used SharePoint.

SharePoint is not installed, so I do not know if this is legitimate.

I continue to deny this pop up, but I would like to know its source or origin, so I can permanently eliminate it.

Microsoft Pop Up after battery replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.