Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DELETED DOCUMENT: iCloud refreshed while offline and deleted changes

I was working on a Pages document in iCloud.com on Safari browser, my wifi dipped out and when it came back online iCloud.com automatically refreshed the page and my document had lost an hour of work.

When the wifi turned off I tried to download my document but it didn’t work as I was offline. Now I have lost so much work I can’t recreate.

I tried to Restore the file but it wasn’t listed and on the individual document’s Version History there isn’t an up to date version

please I am desperate! is there just a way to see that document or at least a more recent version, or view that page of history from safari’s cookies or cache or something? Why does iCloud refresh when reconnecting to wifi, it made me lose so much :(

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 8:06 AM

Regrettably, no. But, any changes that you made should update from time to time so you should never lose an hour of work unless you are offline.

1 reply

DELETED DOCUMENT: iCloud refreshed while offline and deleted changes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.