Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

left AirPods Pro buzzing.

My AirPod Pros are suddenly buzzing in the left ear. A deep vibrating kind of buzz. Any ideas how to fix it?

Posted on Oct 8, 2022 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 12:38 PM

Hello - depending on your purchase date, your AirPods might be under warranty in which case you can hopefully get the problem addressed that way. If they're out of warranty, you might be eligible for the APP Service Program which covers APP units made prior to Oct-2020. That said, my Q1 2021 APP have the same issue and Apple has told me they're not willing to recall mine via the program (even though this seems to be a chronic issue with the APP independent of their manufacture date).

Regardless, it doesn't cost you anything to open up a case via chat and see if they'll help you out. I'm just hoping Apple will step up and accept my issue under the Support Program so I can start using ANC again...

Good luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2022 12:38 PM in response to hannahmanger

Hello - depending on your purchase date, your AirPods might be under warranty in which case you can hopefully get the problem addressed that way. If they're out of warranty, you might be eligible for the APP Service Program which covers APP units made prior to Oct-2020. That said, my Q1 2021 APP have the same issue and Apple has told me they're not willing to recall mine via the program (even though this seems to be a chronic issue with the APP independent of their manufacture date).

Regardless, it doesn't cost you anything to open up a case via chat and see if they'll help you out. I'm just hoping Apple will step up and accept my issue under the Support Program so I can start using ANC again...

Good luck!

Oct 10, 2022 11:38 AM in response to hannahmanger

Hi hannahmanger,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We see you were linked from the article "If your AirPods Pro (1st generation) make crackling or static sounds". If you tried all the listed steps and the issue remains, we recommend that you reach out to Apple Support directly to take a further look. Please reach out here:

Get Support

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

left AirPods Pro buzzing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.