Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook cannot connect to server it's not recognizing internet connection insane connection in full I'm confused

I just cannot connect to server or authenticate Port cannot or has a issue getting connected to server as what it's saying and I don't understand both of them say they have a full connection both computers and they both say the same thing having a problem connecting to server what the f***

Posted on Oct 10, 2022 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 11:14 AM

If you can't even unlock the Mac so that you can log in and use Safari, then you have to fix that first.

Start here: If you forgot your Mac login password - Apple Support.

Even if you are certain the password is correct follow all of those steps, all the way through to and including If you can't reset your Mac login password - Apple Support, all the way through to its conclusion:

"If you still need help, please contact Apple Support."

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 11:14 AM in response to Jewels808s

If you can't even unlock the Mac so that you can log in and use Safari, then you have to fix that first.

Start here: If you forgot your Mac login password - Apple Support.

Even if you are certain the password is correct follow all of those steps, all the way through to and including If you can't reset your Mac login password - Apple Support, all the way through to its conclusion:

"If you still need help, please contact Apple Support."

Oct 12, 2022 11:02 AM in response to John Galt

First of all doesn't open up Safari at all I connect online with the Wi-Fi and I put my password in to unlock the device you know I'll ask for the password to sign in to be able to even open it user ID and password I use that it says that is unable to connect that there was an interruption it cannot connect to the server I cannot comprehend what that means and why is that I've checked my internet connection everything else can connect my iPhone my TV everything else works why don't my computers has it something to do with the hacker that hacked my other phones and stole them what's this have to do with it did he mess with tamper with my devices is there something taken out of this device what is wrong with it is somebody blocking it from connecting and server I would think that that means a big place with a bunch of different servers why would it be trying to connect to that when I have internet access my own technical server if you think about it

Oct 12, 2022 11:05 AM in response to John Galt

Like I said it's saying technical issues Interruption cannot connect to server that is me trying to open up the device where it has my name and ask for a password to unlock the Mac computer I can't even get on Safari because I cannot unlock the computer with the correct password do you understand I don't even get to be on the Internet or do anything on the computer can't access anything because it will not unlock device it is saying it cannot connect to server it shouldn't have to connect to a server to unlock the **** device whether it's online or not

MacBook cannot connect to server it's not recognizing internet connection insane connection in full I'm confused

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.