Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if I remove all blocked contacts from my list, will that mean they can contact me again?

if I remove all blocked contacts from my lists fir iMessages, emails, etc., will that mean they can contact me again?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 6:48 AM

In case if you have not changed Apple ID they can still contact you through mails , even you unblock the contacts from mails preferences , once apple id is changed they will never knew your mailing address , suppose you had sent mails through web mail account , and that mail address was configured with IMAP account , and you block them still mail will strike at web mail server .

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2022 6:48 AM in response to SueMD

In case if you have not changed Apple ID they can still contact you through mails , even you unblock the contacts from mails preferences , once apple id is changed they will never knew your mailing address , suppose you had sent mails through web mail account , and that mail address was configured with IMAP account , and you block them still mail will strike at web mail server .

if I remove all blocked contacts from my list, will that mean they can contact me again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.