Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Location services, in find my iPhone.

I recently lost my phone, it was switched off when I lost it but had plenty battery, I checked on iCloud through the find my at first, and did all the usual. The 24 hour period of last location disappeared. I then around 3/4 days later went onto my iPhone and went onto the find my app and noticed it was displaying my last location on there… even though on iCloud it stated the phone was offline which it still does and even did whilst my phone app was displaying a last location.. it’s kept saying “last seen 5 minutes” and then would come back on. 5mins/7mins and even went to aslong as 15 mins. Since that time period and that day, it doesn’t occur anymore. Im trying to figure out if some one was using my phone and is this even possible for find my to display a last location 2 times after the 24 hour period is this was a simple case of the two apps attempting there job at different time rates? As surely after the 24hour period this wouldn’t happen again. Does this mean since then the device had moved location? Or is this because of nearby apple devices interacting with the find my, there ford displaying my last location

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 2:11 AM

Device Offline?

I see my device in Find My, but it's offline

If you see "Offline," "No location available," or "Location Services Off," your device might be offline for one of these reasons:

Don't see your device?

• You might not have Find My turned on.
  • If you're using the Find My app, you can't see your device's location if more than 7 days have passed since its last location was sent to Apple.
  • If you're using iCloud.com/find, you can't see your device's location if it's powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple.
  • Learn how you can still protect your information.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2022 2:11 AM in response to sergei191

Device Offline?

I see my device in Find My, but it's offline

If you see "Offline," "No location available," or "Location Services Off," your device might be offline for one of these reasons:

Don't see your device?

• You might not have Find My turned on.
  • If you're using the Find My app, you can't see your device's location if more than 7 days have passed since its last location was sent to Apple.
  • If you're using iCloud.com/find, you can't see your device's location if it's powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple.
  • Learn how you can still protect your information.

Location services, in find my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.