Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Water spillage

Hi- last night I spilled some water with a drop of old juice on my MacBook Pro keyboard- it wasn’t a big spill and it only got on the right side of the keyboard. I got a towel and dried everything off there was some water still in the keys and I got some out but I turned it off a little while later and turned it upside down and letting it dry over night with a towel underneath it. It still worked even after I spilled it and was doing fine. Should I be concerned? It still works and everything?

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 6:47 AM

If everything works, perhaps you dodged a bullet. There is nothing you can do about it anyway. Keep using it with the knowledge that any device can fail at any time, for any reason, water damaged or not.

Back up your Mac as a matter of course. To learn how to use Time Machine please read Back up your files with Time Machine on Mac - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 6:47 AM in response to Saritthecool

If everything works, perhaps you dodged a bullet. There is nothing you can do about it anyway. Keep using it with the knowledge that any device can fail at any time, for any reason, water damaged or not.

Back up your Mac as a matter of course. To learn how to use Time Machine please read Back up your files with Time Machine on Mac - Apple Support.

Water spillage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.