Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change my tv provider

How do I change my tv provider??

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 6:27 PM

From what to what?

Changing TV providers has to be done separately. Once done, you can let your Apple devices know about that change, if the new one is among of the supported providers (see list).

The TV provider setting on Apple devices is supposed to facilitate Single Sign-on to select apps from network TV content providers (ABC, NBC, etc.). Additionally, select TV providers may offer their own app to access all their channels.

This TV provider setting has no use on third party devices with the Apple TV app. What is your model device to which your question applies? Identify your Apple TV box model - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2022 6:27 PM in response to Bwanamoja

From what to what?

Changing TV providers has to be done separately. Once done, you can let your Apple devices know about that change, if the new one is among of the supported providers (see list).

The TV provider setting on Apple devices is supposed to facilitate Single Sign-on to select apps from network TV content providers (ABC, NBC, etc.). Additionally, select TV providers may offer their own app to access all their channels.

This TV provider setting has no use on third party devices with the Apple TV app. What is your model device to which your question applies? Identify your Apple TV box model - Apple Support

Change my tv provider

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.