Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 16 bug with AirPods Firmware? :(

Hi,

I run a eBay small business that specializes in AirPods. Ever since I got the new IOS 16 update (I am now updated to IOS 16.3), multiple of my airpods firmware are NOT updating sadly. This is effecting my sales as a small business, is anyone else experiencing this issue of AirPods not updating ever since the new update? I have followed ALL the different steps. Can anyone help or tell if this problem is happening to you as well?

Thank you in advance!

Aaron

Posted on Oct 13, 2022 6:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 7:25 PM

podshopstore Said:

"OS 16 bug with AirPods Firmware? :(: Hi, I run a eBay small business that specializes in AirPods. Ever since I got the new IOS 16 update (I am now updated to IOS 16.3), multiple of my airpods firmware are NOT updating sadly. This is effecting my sales as a small business, is anyone else experiencing this issue of AirPods not updating ever since the new update?[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Update:

A. Upload to the Latest Firmware: About Firmware Updates for AirPods - Apple Support

B. Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come. Apple probable has received little to no word of this issue.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update, and how you have troubles it thus far. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2022 7:25 PM in response to podshopstore

podshopstore Said:

"OS 16 bug with AirPods Firmware? :(: Hi, I run a eBay small business that specializes in AirPods. Ever since I got the new IOS 16 update (I am now updated to IOS 16.3), multiple of my airpods firmware are NOT updating sadly. This is effecting my sales as a small business, is anyone else experiencing this issue of AirPods not updating ever since the new update?[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Update:

A. Upload to the Latest Firmware: About Firmware Updates for AirPods - Apple Support

B. Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come. Apple probable has received little to no word of this issue.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update, and how you have troubles it thus far. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

IOS 16 bug with AirPods Firmware? :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.