Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is the transit on maps not working correctly?

I was just using it the other day to try and find routes to work using public transit and it would show the light rail schedule then show to use the bus and then if I had to walk show how long to walk to the destination and now all of a sudden it is saying transit not available? When I know in the past it has shown it before. I made sure all forms of transportation for transit is selected to use too. So why won’t it show?

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 5:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2022 7:36 PM

I've replicated your difficulties in getting maps to show a journey on the Sacramento trams. They don't appear to be loaded. Other public transport is shown (trains and buses). You could report the problem. Use the 'More' button which among other options lists 'Report an issue'.

Neither is the Sacramento Regional Transit District much help on an iPhone - they don't seem to provide an app for journey planning.

An alternative might be to use the Moovit app as your public transport guide?

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2022 7:36 PM in response to danelle257

I've replicated your difficulties in getting maps to show a journey on the Sacramento trams. They don't appear to be loaded. Other public transport is shown (trains and buses). You could report the problem. Use the 'More' button which among other options lists 'Report an issue'.

Neither is the Sacramento Regional Transit District much help on an iPhone - they don't seem to provide an app for journey planning.

An alternative might be to use the Moovit app as your public transport guide?

Why is the transit on maps not working correctly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.