Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Maps Transit Issues

Hello,

I recently updated my iPhone to iOS 14.7.1, and I’ve noticed a few issues with the Maps app ever since.

The main issue is with the Transit map filter. I use this filter quite a bit to plan trips using public transit, and it’s been pretty flawless until I updated to 14.7.1. However, after updating, I’ve noticed that all of the stations on the commuter rail route near me (and all other rail lines in the area) disappear off the map until I zoom way in. This makes it really hard to see the stations and plan trips.

I’ve also noticed that the app no longer shows bus stops, anywhere on the map, no matter how far I’m zoomed in. I used to be able to zoom in to a particular area or intersection and see all of the bus stops in the area, but now none of the stops show up anymore. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Maps app, but that hasn’t worked.

Has anyone had similar issues, and does anyone know of a fix?

Thanks!

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 1:28 PM

That's odd. I'm assuming that Apple had transit data in your location. If you get directions using transit does that help? Otherwise, I might restart the phone (can't see that would help but who knows)

6 replies

Maps Transit Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.