Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does all my photos and data delete when my phone says I need to connect to iTunes?

Do all my photos and stuff delete when it says my phone needs to connect to iTunes after it was stuck in a reboot loop

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 6:37 AM

Yes, but if you have a backup of the data on your phone, you can use that to restore the iPhone, so it will look just like it did before you reset the device.

However, if you don't have a backup, then you have unfortunately learned a painful lesson about the importance of keeping a current backup of you phone at all times.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2022 6:37 AM in response to cee289

Yes, but if you have a backup of the data on your phone, you can use that to restore the iPhone, so it will look just like it did before you reset the device.

However, if you don't have a backup, then you have unfortunately learned a painful lesson about the importance of keeping a current backup of you phone at all times.

Does all my photos and data delete when my phone says I need to connect to iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.