Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magsafe Charger for MacBook Pro malfunctions.

Hi all, my MacBook Pro 14 has recently had an issue. When I plug the charger in, the light does not come on and the MacBook does not start to charge. only when I wiggle it around, hold it at a slight angle en let it snap in to place again, the charger starts working. I got my device 1 month ago. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 6:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 7:12 AM

WayToManyLama's wrote:

Hi all, my MacBook Pro 14 has recently had an issue. When I plug the charger in, the light does not come on and the MacBook does not start to charge. only when I wiggle it around, hold it at a slight angle en let it snap in to place again, the charger starts working. I got my device 1 month ago. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks in advance.

call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Check your coverage

My Support - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2022 7:12 AM in response to WayToManyLama's

WayToManyLama's wrote:

Thanks in advance.

call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Check your coverage

My Support - Official Apple Support

Magsafe Charger for MacBook Pro malfunctions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.