Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drivers license

Lost my Maryland drivers license when I upgraded to iPhone 14

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 8:20 PM

mooregg Said:

"Drivers license: OK Let me be more specific. With my previous iPhone I added my drivers license to the Apple Wallet. When I upgraded to the iPhone 14 Pro the drivers license is no longer in the Apple Wallet on the phone"

-------

Thank you for clarifying your post.

Loss of License in Apple Wallet:

Add it back. It was removed for Security purposes. See here: Add your Driver's License or State ID to Apple Wallet - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2022 8:20 PM in response to mooregg

mooregg Said:

"Drivers license: OK Let me be more specific. With my previous iPhone I added my drivers license to the Apple Wallet. When I upgraded to the iPhone 14 Pro the drivers license is no longer in the Apple Wallet on the phone"

-------

Thank you for clarifying your post.

Loss of License in Apple Wallet:

Add it back. It was removed for Security purposes. See here: Add your Driver's License or State ID to Apple Wallet - Apple Support

Oct 16, 2022 7:13 PM in response to mooregg

mooregg Said:

"Drivers license: Lost my Maryland drivers license when I upgraded to iPhone 14"

-------

Loss of License:

A. Report This:

Not so certain what losing a driver's license has to do with upgrading to an iPhone 14 upgrade. But, if lost, report this to whomever in your local government, requesting a new Driver's license. As for the fusion, keep a good hand on it, and keep an eye out for identity theft.

B. Use Malwarebytes Mobile Security:

The free version blocks popups. The paid version blocks known scammers and and ransomeware sites. Read the following post to see how to use this software: Blocked numbers - Apple Community

C. Have a Windows PC?

Get Security Software for your Windows PC that assists with Identity Theft. Keep Security Software just gets in the way on a Mac, so never use it on an Apple Device.

Drivers license

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.