Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 2021 'bumpy' screen

I've just bought a new ipad 2021. Fresh out of the box, the screen felt bumpy to use, like there is a slightly tacky surface in places. Not nice to use compared with my 2018 version. I found cleaning it with a cloth improved the situation but it's still not great. I don't know whether to return it for a replacement or if this is what they are all like.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 2:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 2:13 AM

If purchased directly from Apple, you have 14-days to unconditionally return the iPad for exchange or refund. If you are unhappy in any way at all, you might be well advised to use the opportunity while it remains available to you.

Gently cleaning the screen with a microfibre cloth dampened with an optical lens cleaning solution may help.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2022 2:13 AM in response to JoTeeDee

If purchased directly from Apple, you have 14-days to unconditionally return the iPad for exchange or refund. If you are unhappy in any way at all, you might be well advised to use the opportunity while it remains available to you.

Gently cleaning the screen with a microfibre cloth dampened with an optical lens cleaning solution may help.

Ipad 2021 'bumpy' screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.