Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro redeem-code missing in Educational Bundle

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem as me, I purchased days ago the educational bundle with FinalCut, Logic Pro, Motion, MaintStage and compresson.

I received all the redemption-codes except the one for Logic, I contacted support 4 times and for 4 times they continue to sending me the same pair of emails (password+pdf with codes) where inside I only find 4 of the 5 codes I should receive(FinalCut, Motion, MaintStage and compresson).

Has anyone experienced my problem, how did you solve it?

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 11:21 AM

3 replies

Oct 20, 2022 7:34 AM in response to Adormorns

Same thing happened to me. Emailed the Deployment Programs Support at Apple which was linked on the Edu webpage in case of any issues.

They told me to contact the provider where I have purchased the Pro Apps Bundle, which was impossible. I couldn’t find their email address anywhere or find any help on Apple Support.

I emailed the European apple support hopefully I’ll find some luck there and good luck to you.

Logic Pro redeem-code missing in Educational Bundle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.