Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When updated to latest version iPhone 16 software, the assistive touch button on my phone has become stationary on my screen when I could move it around beforehand. How can I reset this option? Thank you

hen updated to latest version iPhone 16 software, the assistive touch button on my phone has become stationary on my screen when I could move it around beforehand. How can I reset this option? Thank you

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 6:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 6:31 PM

(1) Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then -

(2)  If the above does not work then - Remove the Assistive Touch button and then set it back up again and see whether that resolves the issue.

Axel F.

Axel F.

1 reply

When updated to latest version iPhone 16 software, the assistive touch button on my phone has become stationary on my screen when I could move it around beforehand. How can I reset this option? Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.