Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 data speeds slow when showing 5G

Anyone know why my wife’s iPhone 13 is slow with 4 bars of 5G when my iPhone 14 which also had 4 bars of 5G and loaded instantly? Both phones next to each other and on Mint Mobile network.

when I restarted my wife’s phone it worked. But then later in the day it did it again.

thanks,

lorne

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 5:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 10:21 AM

Hi Lorne17,

Try the steps here: About iOS or iPadOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Once you click and open the link, please read through and try the steps in the subheadings below.

1) Check your network conditions

2) Close an app that's not responding

3) Make sure you have enough storage

4) Leave Low Power Mode off when you don't need it

5) Keep your device from getting too hot or cold

6) Look at your battery health

We recommend the article above because the steps will show you what to do if you notice some slowness with the functionality of your device.

If you’re still experiencing the same issue, reach back out to the community for more help.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 10:21 AM in response to Lorne17

Hi Lorne17,

Try the steps here: About iOS or iPadOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Once you click and open the link, please read through and try the steps in the subheadings below.

1) Check your network conditions

2) Close an app that's not responding

3) Make sure you have enough storage

4) Leave Low Power Mode off when you don't need it

5) Keep your device from getting too hot or cold

6) Look at your battery health

We recommend the article above because the steps will show you what to do if you notice some slowness with the functionality of your device.

If you’re still experiencing the same issue, reach back out to the community for more help.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

iPhone 13 data speeds slow when showing 5G

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.