Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accessing 5G networks with iPhone 14

my telephone network provider says apple has not yet updated software to access 5G network. What’s the remedy?

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 8:58 PM

I have been reading questions such as yours in this forum lately and often. This inquiry generally comes from India and is related to cellular service providers in India.

FYIThese are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: 👉 Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2022 8:58 PM in response to sramaswamys

I have been reading questions such as yours in this forum lately and often. This inquiry generally comes from India and is related to cellular service providers in India.

FYIThese are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: 👉 Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Axel F.

Accessing 5G networks with iPhone 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.