Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2factor authentication

I lost my apple phone , so if 2 factor authentication is on then how can I sign in from another phone to check find my iPhone from other devices? Some one Pranked me today but I could not log on to my iCloud without 2factor authentication to check I phone finder … then I realised it is such a waste if we lost our phone

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 10:50 AM

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find without needing a two-factor code (note the "/find" in the address).

Another option is to log into www.icloud.com (without the "/find") and then ignore the code request and click the Quick Access to Find My icon near the code request.

Also see: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2022 10:50 AM in response to atheeyasaketh

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find without needing a two-factor code (note the "/find" in the address).

Another option is to log into www.icloud.com (without the "/find") and then ignore the code request and click the Quick Access to Find My icon near the code request.

Also see: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

2factor authentication

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.