Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Connect iPhone 14 Max Pro to Mac Studio

BLUF: I cannot get my iPhone 14 Max pro to connect to my Mac Studio so I can import my iPhone pictures into Photos.

I recently upgraded to a Mac Studio and a new iPhone. My iPhone does not show up on my desktop when I plug it in, nor will in appear when I launch Photos or Music. I am using a lightning cable with an Apple USB to Thunderbolt connector. I have restarted both my iPhone and Mac Studio but no difference. Both my iPhone & Mac Studio are GOOD TO GO on all updates.

Any ideas on what else I should try?

TIA,

Amy

Mac Studio, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 10:03 AM

The iPhone 14 comes with a Lightning to USB-C cable. Just try using that vice an older Lightning cable and adopter.

In the Box

• iPhone with iOS 16
  • USB-C to Lightning Cable
  • Documentation

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 22, 2022 1:25 PM in response to lllaass

Monterey is much different that Mojave which is what my old Mac Pro was running. I had stored the lightning to USB-C cable that came with my iPhone. Once I dug that out and connected my iPhone with that cable, it worked fine. I'm a happy camper since my photos on my iPhone are now also on my Mac Studio. Thank you!!

Cannot Connect iPhone 14 Max Pro to Mac Studio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.