Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar start location isn’t always available

Sometimes when I set an event in Calendar to an address, the software offers me my start location and automatically calculates travel time to my destination. This is helpful because it sets the alert to that much time plus what I select before departure. Sometimes I only get offered fixed travel times, like 15, 30 minutes, or 1 hour to choose. This happens even though the Maps app routes me and gives me a fixed travel time to the same address. Is there something I can set or do to always get the automatic travel time from my start location?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 9:16 AM

The following links may help you...

1. Customize your calendar on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)
  2. Create and edit events in Calendar on iPhone - Apple Support

Add location and travel time to events in Calendar on Mac

Calendar finds your starting location by using the location in any events that are up to three hours before this event.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 9:16 AM in response to kenebob

The following links may help you...

1. Customize your calendar on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)
  2. Create and edit events in Calendar on iPhone - Apple Support

Add location and travel time to events in Calendar on Mac

Calendar finds your starting location by using the location in any events that are up to three hours before this event.

Calendar start location isn’t always available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.