Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Noise Cancellation During Phone Calls

Hi, my phone calls keep cutting in and out when on an active call. When I have the phone on loud speaker, it detects background noise as if I’m speaking and cuts off the other caller. Is there a way to turn this off? Or even have the option to, in future updates? Thanks!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 6:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 11:45 PM

Phone Noise Cancellation: Uses air pressure to reduce ambient background noise to help you hear better when you're holding the receiver to your ear on phone calls in certain noisy environments. Phone noise cancellation is available and on by default on iPhone 12 and earlier, and can be turned off for your comfort.

Adjust the mono audio, balance, and phone noise ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 11:45 PM in response to Valaina

Phone Noise Cancellation: Uses air pressure to reduce ambient background noise to help you hear better when you're holding the receiver to your ear on phone calls in certain noisy environments. Phone noise cancellation is available and on by default on iPhone 12 and earlier, and can be turned off for your comfort.

Adjust the mono audio, balance, and phone noise ...

Noise Cancellation During Phone Calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.