Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Peacock Premium Subscription not working

I subscribed to Peacock Premium Plus through the App Store. I was charged and received a receipt through Apple and my bank, but did not receive anything from Peacock.

When I sign in to Peacock, it tells me that I need to upgrade to Premium and shows me as being on the free plan. When i try to upgrade, it tells me I already have a premium account and extends it another month. Trying to watch anything prompts me to upgrade my account again.

I have logged out, uninstalled the app, reset my phone, iPad, and Roku devices, and reinstalled the app with the same results.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 3:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 4:05 AM

Based on your screenshot, it seems that you have 2 different Peacock subscriptions (?)

You have now a new subscription and a current subscription.

For sure please check, see the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Click here for more support and assistance.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2022 4:05 AM in response to Offrampmotel

Based on your screenshot, it seems that you have 2 different Peacock subscriptions (?)

You have now a new subscription and a current subscription.

For sure please check, see the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Click here for more support and assistance.

Oct 24, 2022 5:26 AM in response to Raicya

Correct. As I said, I am unable to use the subscription I have. Any attempt to subscribe EXTENDS my subscription by a month.

I’ll lay it out chronologically for you:

I wanted to watch something on Peacock Plus.

Using the Peacock iOS app, I subscribed to Peacock Plus Premium for $9.99 plus tax on 10/23. My debit card was charged for the subscription. I received a receipt from Apple.

I went to the Peacock app to watch something, it said I’m on the free plan. I hit subscribe again and was told that my subscription would start on 11/23 when my current subscription (the one I JUST purchased) as shown in the screenshot. I canceled that purchase and my subscription page shows that I am currently subscribed until 11/23. My issue isn’t extending or purchasing a new subscription. It’s not having access to the one I already paid for.

Peacock Premium Subscription not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.