You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Peacock annual subscription via iTunes not available.

Peacock offer two subscription levels: premium and premium plus; and two payment plans for each: monthly and annually.

When going through Apple TV / iTunes only the monthly payment plans are available.

Please make the annual payment plan available to customers. Current workaround is to cancel my Peacock subscription via Apple, and then take out a new subscription with Peacock directly.

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 8:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2023 1:05 AM

How can I sign up for a Peacock account through Apple?

If you have not already signed up for Peacock on our website, you can sign up for Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus with the iOS Peacock application by following the steps below.

·     Download the Peacock application from the Apple App Store.

·     Navigate to Account within the application.

·     Select the plan you’d like to switch to.

You will now be registered for Peacock through Apple and can make any changes to your plan or payment in the application or within iTunes.

Select -> MonthlyAnnual Plan (Save 17%)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 23, 2023 1:05 AM in response to Steven Drew

How can I sign up for a Peacock account through Apple?

If you have not already signed up for Peacock on our website, you can sign up for Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus with the iOS Peacock application by following the steps below.

·     Download the Peacock application from the Apple App Store.

·     Navigate to Account within the application.

·     Select the plan you’d like to switch to.

You will now be registered for Peacock through Apple and can make any changes to your plan or payment in the application or within iTunes.

Select -> MonthlyAnnual Plan (Save 17%)

Peacock annual subscription via iTunes not available.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.