Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A1314 Wireless keyboard won't connect after Ventura upgrade

I upgraded my iMac to Ventura earlier today and now it won't connect to or even see my A1314 wireless keyboard. I've tried toggling bluetooth several times, rebooted, and even deleted the bluetooth plist file. It will discover other bluetooth devices, but it never shows the keyboard. I just replaced the batteries in the keyboard, so it's not that - and the green light comes on when I push the pairing button on the keyboard.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 6:23 PM

Mystery solved. The keyboard had somehow paired itself with my laptop during the upgrade so it wouldn't allow me to pair it with the iMac. Just removed the pairing with the laptop and it reconnected to the desktop

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 24, 2022 4:44 PM in response to Ron Raymond

Ron Raymond wrote:

I upgraded my iMac to Ventura earlier today and now it won't connect to or even see my A1314 wireless keyboard. I've tried toggling bluetooth several times, rebooted, and even deleted the bluetooth plist file. It will discover other bluetooth devices, but it never shows the keyboard. I just replaced the batteries in the keyboard, so it's not that - and the green light comes on when I push the pairing button on the keyboard.

Turn the keyboard off and back on again.

A1314 Wireless keyboard won't connect after Ventura upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.