Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with wifi after updating IOS to 16.1 in iphone 13

yesterday i updated my iphone 13 to IOS16.1. And now i can’t use wi fi connection, because it turns off every 2-3 second and reconnect. How to fix it?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 4:19 PM

Found a solution; go to Privacy settings, Location Services, at the bottom of the page System Services, find Networking & Wireless there. If its turned off, turn it on, if its already on then turn it off, wait a bit then turn it back on.

Another setting I changed was in WLAN settings, choose the WiFi you're connected to and tap on the information icon (the little i at the end of the line), and turn off Limit IP Address Tracking.

After doing these, it works flawlessly, at least for me.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2022 4:19 PM in response to Akram_Kavrakov

Found a solution; go to Privacy settings, Location Services, at the bottom of the page System Services, find Networking & Wireless there. If its turned off, turn it on, if its already on then turn it off, wait a bit then turn it back on.

Another setting I changed was in WLAN settings, choose the WiFi you're connected to and tap on the information icon (the little i at the end of the line), and turn off Limit IP Address Tracking.

After doing these, it works flawlessly, at least for me.

Problems with wifi after updating IOS to 16.1 in iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.