Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use my Face ID to open my bank acct app instead of fingerprint

How to open bank account app with face id

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 7:45 AM

If you have a iPhone with Face ID it will automatically use that since it has no way of using a fingerprint.

If you have an iPhone with Touch ID, then it will use that since it has no way of using Face ID.

If the App in question supports it, you can setup Face ID from within the apps settings.

Contact your bank for specifics on how to set up the app and wether or not it supports that feature.

In my bank app under Security Settings, there is an option for login and authentication and a switch to turn on Face ID for app login.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2022 7:45 AM in response to Jet925

If you have a iPhone with Face ID it will automatically use that since it has no way of using a fingerprint.

If you have an iPhone with Touch ID, then it will use that since it has no way of using Face ID.

If the App in question supports it, you can setup Face ID from within the apps settings.

Contact your bank for specifics on how to set up the app and wether or not it supports that feature.

In my bank app under Security Settings, there is an option for login and authentication and a switch to turn on Face ID for app login.

How do I use my Face ID to open my bank acct app instead of fingerprint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.