Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USBC ports not working at all after updating to Ventura

Yesterday I updated my Mac mini to Ventura and realized that my VGA monitor didn't worked anymore neither my USBC hub I also used on the other port, I tried everything even putting in and out the hubs and USBC to VGA adaptor I have but notting worked, I supposed it was a software thing that didn't let my USBC to VGA work anymore..

Today I received a HDMI monitor I bought and everything seemed fine but now I realize that the USBC ports aren't working at all as them can't even charge my phone, the normal USBA ports work fine so I runned diagnostics on my Mac and the results were that everything is fine, I even tried entering in safe mode but notting changes I think or maybe I did it wrong..

My question is if this is a software issue or are my USBC ports DEAD, anyway the software update pulled the trigger that made this happen and if it is really just a software issue should I wait hoping that a Software patch would fix it??

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 3:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 3:41 PM

I have a M1 Mac mini

Similar questions

1 reply

USBC ports not working at all after updating to Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.