Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Amazon prime offline video downloading

I am having problem in my iPhone 13. After updating ios16.1 I can’t download Amazon web series in my iPhone to view in offline.

My network is good and I have given permission to download in mobile data also but still facing this problem. Kindly if anyone know how to resolve this problem let me know. Thank you.

iPhone 13, 16

Posted on Oct 29, 2022 7:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 11:46 AM

Hey lakshmanan1807,

Are you able to download content in other apps? If so, the issue may be with the app itself. This article has great troubleshooting steps regarding an app not working as expected:If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open.

If none of the steps resolved the issue, and it's only happening in the Prime Video app, we recommend contacting app's developer support. If you're unsure of how to contact the developer support, review the article: How to contact an app developer.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2022 11:46 AM in response to lakshmanan1807

Hey lakshmanan1807,

Are you able to download content in other apps? If so, the issue may be with the app itself. This article has great troubleshooting steps regarding an app not working as expected:If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open.

If none of the steps resolved the issue, and it's only happening in the Prime Video app, we recommend contacting app's developer support. If you're unsure of how to contact the developer support, review the article: How to contact an app developer.

Take care.

Amazon prime offline video downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.