Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I accept new icloud terms & conditions on iMac

Ever since I've upgraded to OS13, my m1 iMac constantly shows I need to accept icloud terms & conditions. No accepting seems to work. I've signed out of my reg. icloud and signed back in using a 2nd email account. I've logged in under safe mode, I've reinstalled Ventura. Nothing works and I see nothing online that suggests any other thing I should try.

My m2 macbook air, however, has also been updated to OS13 and there is no request to accept new terms and conditions.

Does anyone have doable suggestion?

iMac

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 12:40 PM

Each time I log on, this is the notification. Clicking opens System Settings, indicating there are new terms and conditions. OF COURSE, DIALABRAIN, I CLICK THE CHECK BOX AND THEN AGREE. but it just keeps reappearing.

6 replies

Oct 31, 2022 4:11 AM in response to JohnBradshaw

JohnBradshaw,

Interestingly, I remembered a long-lost email account my wife & I shared many years back. Luckily, I maintained a list of those old passwords. Logged out of my reg apple account and into that OLD email account. I didn't bother to check for any messages, which I probably should have, but I did get a request for signing into another OLD device (iPad I had given to nephew years back, but passcode was unknown to me). Be that as it may, I did the √ & agree, signed out and back into my reg apple account. Pesky notification was gone.

Having to deal with such an old, unused email account was indeed strange. I am on my 2nd iMac since that account was created and I have a new MacBook and this is the first time I have ever been required to deal with it. Any idea as to why??

How do I accept new icloud terms & conditions on iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.