Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

several calendars on iphone

Hi, I have 4 calendars on my iPhone, how can i merge them to keep all entries in 1 Iphone clendar only? Is there an app?

thx

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 2:37 PM

Hello carlip2,

Wee would like to see how we can help you with multiple calendars. There is not a way to merge your calendars from different accounts at this time, but follow the steps in this link to see them all at once: Set up multiple calendars on iPhone - Apple Support

"See multiple calendars at once

To view multiple calendars, tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen, then do any of the following:

• Select the calendars you want to view.
  • Tap US Holidays to include national holidays with your events.
  • Tap Birthdays to include birthdays from Contacts with your events."

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2022 2:37 PM in response to carlip2

Hello carlip2,

Wee would like to see how we can help you with multiple calendars. There is not a way to merge your calendars from different accounts at this time, but follow the steps in this link to see them all at once: Set up multiple calendars on iPhone - Apple Support

"See multiple calendars at once

To view multiple calendars, tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen, then do any of the following:

• Select the calendars you want to view.
  • Tap US Holidays to include national holidays with your events.
  • Tap Birthdays to include birthdays from Contacts with your events."

Cheers!

several calendars on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.