Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

password for notes

I forgot the password for an important note, now I can't access it. reset the password, but it does not apply to this note, it asks for the old password. the note is very important to me, I need to access it

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 6:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 9:06 AM

See the article How to lock or unlock notes on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Apple doesn't have access to locked notes and can’t help you access them if you forget your notes password. If you forget your notes password, resetting the password doesn’t give you access to previously locked notes. If you reset then create a new notes password, that only allows you to lock other notes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2022 9:06 AM in response to mrnklv

See the article How to lock or unlock notes on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Apple doesn't have access to locked notes and can’t help you access them if you forget your notes password. If you forget your notes password, resetting the password doesn’t give you access to previously locked notes. If you reset then create a new notes password, that only allows you to lock other notes.

password for notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.