Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacOS Ventura : AppStore updates are slow.

hello? I tried all over the router network LAN port bad test and network reset, but it didn't work! I don't know if it's just me, but is there anyone who has slowed down the App Store app update after moving to Ventura? Originally, most of the App Store app updates are cancer, but basically, it takes 2-3 minutes to finish. As Ventura, it takes more than 10 minutes to update one app, even though the capacity is not that big. When I moved to Ventura, any app such as IMovie, Pages, LogicPro, GarageBand, etc., the app update speed took 2-3 minutes to finish and it takes about 10-15 minutes. I don't even know if it's a problem.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 6:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 2:28 AM

jungmin224 wrote:

hello? I tried all over the router network LAN port bad test and network reset, but it didn't work! I don't know if it's just me, but is there anyone who has slowed down the App Store app update after moving to Ventura? Originally, most of the App Store app updates are cancer, but basically, it takes 2-3 minutes to finish. As Ventura, it takes more than 10 minutes to update one app, even though the capacity is not that big. When I moved to Ventura, any app such as IMovie, Pages, LogicPro, GarageBand, etc., the app update speed took 2-3 minutes to finish and it takes about 10-15 minutes. I don't even know if it's a problem.

?

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line Apple Support

or call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2022 2:28 AM in response to jungmin224

jungmin224 wrote:

?

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line Apple Support

or call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

MacOS Ventura : AppStore updates are slow.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.