Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mention in imessage not working

I have the Iphone 13 Pro. Only thing not working is my mention in the group messages. I have updated the software to the latest and backed up and restored. Mention still does not work. Tried with @ and just the name as it is in my phone. Also have no emojis in anyone’s name. Please say there is a fix for this. Sucks to have an expensive phone but not able to use all functions.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 12:57 PM

aggie4life34 wrote:

I have the Iphone 13 Pro. Only thing not working is my mention in the group messages. I have updated the software to the latest and backed up and restored. Mention still does not work. Tried with @ and just the name as it is in my phone. Also have no emojis in anyone’s name. Please say there is a fix for this. ***** to have an expensive phone but not able to use all functions.

This only works for group imessage and not group MMS Reply to specific messages on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2022 12:57 PM in response to aggie4life34

aggie4life34 wrote:

I have the Iphone 13 Pro. Only thing not working is my mention in the group messages. I have updated the software to the latest and backed up and restored. Mention still does not work. Tried with @ and just the name as it is in my phone. Also have no emojis in anyone’s name. Please say there is a fix for this. ***** to have an expensive phone but not able to use all functions.

This only works for group imessage and not group MMS Reply to specific messages on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Mention in imessage not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.