Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone alarm clock, with date?

One of the peculiariities of the iPhone clock is that you can only set an alarm by TIME and not by DATE. That is, if I want an alarm to go off in two days at a particular time, the iPhone Clock won't do it for me. So how do I make that happen? I understand that I can schedule events in my calendar, and that I can set it up to issue notifications, but on one event I want an audio alert tone - BEEP!, and the rest I'm happy with maybe just a banner notification. How do I select, for any given event, what kind of notification I want for just that event?

iPhone SE

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 7:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 12:04 AM

Create a reminder

1. Set a due date. Tap the Date and Time button to set a due date for the reminder. ... 
  2. Add a location. Tap the Location button to assign a notification based on where you are. ... 
  3. Add a tag. Tap the Tag button to add a tag. ... 
  4. Flag a reminder. ... 
  5. Add an attachment.

Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 12:04 AM in response to Dannymac22

Create a reminder

1. Set a due date. Tap the Date and Time button to set a due date for the reminder. ... 
  2. Add a location. Tap the Location button to assign a notification based on where you are. ... 
  3. Add a tag. Tap the Tag button to add a tag. ... 
  4. Flag a reminder. ... 
  5. Add an attachment.

Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Nov 4, 2022 5:19 AM in response to SravanKrA

Are we talking the Calendar app? I don't see a Tag button. on iOS15.7. When it asks me about an alert for that event, it's just how long before the event you want to get an alert. I want to specify what KIND of alert/notification I get for that event. What does the notification have to do with a location? I want my notification on my iPhone, wherever that is!

iPhone alarm clock, with date?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.