Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is Mail since the upgrade to Ventura sending emails twice ?

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 11:11 AM

Hard to believed that Mail is not the root cause, yesterday I had no issue with my Exchange account. Then I upgraded to Ventura and now some of my email are sending in triple.

Plus, if I use Outlook, I don't experience any problem. (I hate Outlook)

To be clear, people that I sent an email to are reporting receiving my email three times. It's not only that it shows duplicate in my sent mailbox.

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2022 11:11 AM in response to PRP_53

Hard to believed that Mail is not the root cause, yesterday I had no issue with my Exchange account. Then I upgraded to Ventura and now some of my email are sending in triple.

Plus, if I use Outlook, I don't experience any problem. (I hate Outlook)

To be clear, people that I sent an email to are reporting receiving my email three times. It's not only that it shows duplicate in my sent mailbox.

Nov 6, 2022 7:52 AM in response to Neophyte001

Apple Mail in Ventura is not perfect https://www.macrumors.com/2022/11/02/apple-mail-missing-recipients-bug/

But thinking Mail application itself is the root cause of this issues IMHO is somewhat off.

As evidenced when using Mail with iCloud ( also an Apple Service ) it work fine and as expected.

Mix in a Third Party Mail Server to things, this can be problematic at best.

Apple has Control over that which they Own and Fully Support.

Waiting for a Fix for a Third Party Mail Server issue - Apple does not Own that service and doubt any Fix is going to solve this issue.

To see the frequency of this type of issue -->> Official Apple Support Community and use the Name of the E-mail Server and see other similar questions and possible solutions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.