Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

burning playlist to cd

I can open my playlist but when I go to burn it I can't find the file and open where burn to cd is an option. I am using Windows 11 and was able to burn them last month.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 5, 2022 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 5:46 PM

Try right-click > Burn Playlist to Disc from the playlist name in the sidebar over File > Burn Playlist to Disc. The file menu method seems to have been broken for some time. Might pay to test with some erasable discs first. Note you cannot burn content that is in the cloud or comes via an Apple Music subscription. This isn't a recent change, perhaps you've only tried to burn your personal content previously.

tt2

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2022 5:46 PM in response to dachswalker

Try right-click > Burn Playlist to Disc from the playlist name in the sidebar over File > Burn Playlist to Disc. The file menu method seems to have been broken for some time. Might pay to test with some erasable discs first. Note you cannot burn content that is in the cloud or comes via an Apple Music subscription. This isn't a recent change, perhaps you've only tried to burn your personal content previously.

tt2

Nov 7, 2022 2:07 PM in response to dachswalker

I have been doing it this way for several years with no problem. Many years earlier it was free other than the purchase of the songs but a few years back they started charging me $9.99 per month and last month it increased to $10.99 as well as the songs purchase price. I was actually burning cds in September as well. Does this mean I will not be able to utilize my Apple playlists in my vehicle?

Thanks for you input and help with my problem. Hate to loose all my playlists but guess it is time to move on to another music source.

burning playlist to cd

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.