Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarmed app on Iphone not allowing edit

The Alarmed app suddenly will not allow edit. Clicking edit button returns me to home screen. I tried the date location change in a previous answer to this problem from a year ago but did not work. All other functions of app work properly. Rebooting phone did not fix. Phone is an XR running IOS16.1

iPhone XR

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 7:04 PM

Hi Bly0408,

If you're inquiring about the functionality of a third-party developed app, please use the steps in How to contact an app developer to seek support from the developers of that software. If this is in regards to an Apple-developed app, please provide additional details on which app you're using.

Regards.

9 replies

Nov 24, 2022 5:58 AM in response to Pier1824

You need to go back to the way that you made the size smaller and click access to all apps at the top of that screen. Then go to your control center and set the size larger for all app. I think it's the icon on the bottom right of that control center screen. Then open the alarm app and then while in that app swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen to open your control center. Then make the font smaller. Then click on this app only at the bottom left of your screen. That should solve the issue.

Nov 22, 2022 10:26 PM in response to Bly0408

I’m having the same issue with my Alarmed Reminders app after the IOS 16.1.1 update last night. It worked fine before that and now I can’t edit or even go to the app’s settings without it kicking me out of the app and taking me to the homescreen. I have shut off my phone several times…..still does not work. I would appreciate and love to try the fix they told you to do.

Thank you

Nov 23, 2022 7:23 AM in response to Bly0408

Well I went to my control center there is nothing there to change fonts, so then I went to fonts itself…. It says I don’t have any fonts installed, I can’t go to settings in the app itself because it takes me right back to the home screen when I click on it. I would like to contact the developer, but nothing I click on let me contact them. It only lets me read some solutions to other problems that I’m not having. It is so annoying because I have use this app for years and depend on it every single day. It has all of my work reminders in it as well as just my day to day and it was fine until I did the update on my iPhone.

Alarmed app on Iphone not allowing edit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.