Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone is factory defective

A month after buying the phone, a black dot appeared on the camera in the upper right corner. I don’t want to carry the phone for repair, because it’s a factory defect, can I replace the phone with a new one?

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 12:44 PM

4 replies

Nov 7, 2022 12:47 PM in response to KirillBezverkhniy

KirillBezverkhniy wrote:

A month after buying the phone, a black dot appeared on the camera in the upper right corner. I don’t want to carry the phone for repair, because it’s a factory defect, can I replace the phone with a new one?

The phone has a one year warranty. Apple will repair or replace it if they determine that it is defective. But that looks like a spot on your lens.

My iphone is factory defective

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.