Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari - Delete single address bar hint

How to delete in Safari single address bar hint?

When I'm writing "maps" that give me first hint that stupid link "maps.app.goo.gl" that i use one time 4 months ago!! And "maps.google.com" I using very often but this link always at second place!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 1:17 PM

Hi SergeyFat, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are looking to remove the first site that appears when you type "maps" on Safari.

Just to confirm, are you referring to the result under Top Hits?

If yes, it may help by deleting the unwanted link from your History. To do that, open your Safari's history (History > Show All History), look for the unwanted website and delete it.

Also, we'd like you to know that you have the option to bookmark websites that you often revisit.

Bookmark websites that you want to revisit in Safari on Mac

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2022 1:17 PM in response to SergeyFat

Hi SergeyFat, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are looking to remove the first site that appears when you type "maps" on Safari.

Just to confirm, are you referring to the result under Top Hits?

If yes, it may help by deleting the unwanted link from your History. To do that, open your Safari's history (History > Show All History), look for the unwanted website and delete it.

Also, we'd like you to know that you have the option to bookmark websites that you often revisit.

Bookmark websites that you want to revisit in Safari on Mac

Take care!

Safari - Delete single address bar hint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.