Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

refund

hello dear i need you help please my child made purchase in 24 june when she made this purchase i didnt have money on my card and i didnt know that she made some purchase i really dont know what happened i deleted my card btw i am using my icloud for years so i deleted and when i wanted to downloaded apps i coulnd and than i added my card and you took 29.97 usd from my card 06.11 now i cant request for refunde i dont know why please make refund its really important help me also please please check

ORDER ID

MXG0JQ288F

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 1:58 PM

This is a user to user forum, no one here can do this for you.

Go to the page I provided in the link and click here -

If you still need help, click on this link to get help from Apple.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

12 replies

Nov 8, 2022 1:59 PM in response to Kurtosis12

dear i tried several times but i could make refund on this purchase you know? here you can check also i wrote that my purchase was made 06 november and i tried to make refund but i cant after this i am trying to cancell this purchase with your help because i cant also from invoice i tried to report a problem and make refund but i couldnt i know how to do it but i cant because it wont let me cancell thats why i am asking for help and i hope you will help me dear

Nov 8, 2022 1:55 PM in response to salomesanodze

salomesanodze wrote:

can you cancell by your side please help me because i cant i trield several times but there is no button for refund also i tried by report a problem but i couldnt please please help me

NO. This is a user to user forum. No one responding here works for Apple. You will have to use the tools provided by Kurtosis12. That is the only way to get a refund.

refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.