How to talk to support about a refund?

My child with the Apple ID of j****@icloud.com ordered lots of stuff and hundreds of dollars off my credit card. I want a refund for all of it added back to my card ending in *905. I have NEVER allowed any purchases and she is only 8yrs old so did not understand what she was doing. Also the $203 on her Apple account

nicole

n****@mail.com

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 7:23 AM

Here's how to request an app or media refund from Apple (From: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support - see the article for more detail.)

1. Sign in to https://reportaproblem.apple.com

2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."

3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.

4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit.

If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription using the directions in this article --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

That would have to be requested from her account.

If this happened on a child's device you can approve what kids buy with Ask to Buy - Approve what kids buy with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2023 7:23 AM in response to MadMomwantsrefunds

Here's how to request an app or media refund from Apple (From: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support - see the article for more detail.)

1. Sign in to https://reportaproblem.apple.com

2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."

3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.

4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit.

If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription using the directions in this article --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

That would have to be requested from her account.

If this happened on a child's device you can approve what kids buy with Ask to Buy - Approve what kids buy with Ask to Buy - Apple Support

How to talk to support about a refund?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.