Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Requested refund for in-app purchases

good evening,

Hi, I submitted a refund request for multiple purchases made from my daughters account. I have proof that no purchases from her device was made under the transaction history. I need a valid email address to submit these photos to. Thanks

tonight I noticed that my card was charged multiple times for in-app purchases on TikTok. I nor my daughter did not approve of any of these purchases that were made beginning in September 2022 to November 2022. As I am aware, receiving refunds are difficult through apple, I did my own investigation and found the transaction history on my daughters phone for “All Transactions” and “Coin Purchases”, as you can see below, there are NO purchases linked to my daughters device or TikTok account. I beg you to look into this and sort this fiasco out as clearly we are out over $200 in coins that my daughter did NOT purchase or use on her acct.

thank you for your time,

olivia

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 6:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 7:35 PM

Apple sends a receipt for anything charged to your card. Are you sure Apple charged you?

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store [iOS, computer, or web] - Does not list purchases made by others under Family Sharing; those have to be checked from their accounts. View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Also follow the steps in this support document --> If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

If neither you nor a family member (if applicable) has a record of this purchase and you only saw it on a statement for a card you alone control, contact your bank or card company about card fraud. Apple does not handle that.

Getting a refund is actually not that difficult but it is for things on Apple's records that are in a person's purchase history.

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If a reporting a problem request is unsuccessful you can also try clicking here → Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product.

Finally, realize that this is a user to user forum and almost nobody responding here works for Apple. The few who do work for Apple only provide advice support and can't do any actions on this.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2022 7:35 PM in response to shopgurl_00

Apple sends a receipt for anything charged to your card. Are you sure Apple charged you?

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store [iOS, computer, or web] - Does not list purchases made by others under Family Sharing; those have to be checked from their accounts. View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Also follow the steps in this support document --> If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

If neither you nor a family member (if applicable) has a record of this purchase and you only saw it on a statement for a card you alone control, contact your bank or card company about card fraud. Apple does not handle that.

Getting a refund is actually not that difficult but it is for things on Apple's records that are in a person's purchase history.

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If a reporting a problem request is unsuccessful you can also try clicking here → Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product.

Finally, realize that this is a user to user forum and almost nobody responding here works for Apple. The few who do work for Apple only provide advice support and can't do any actions on this.

Requested refund for in-app purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.