Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove AnyDesk app from my Mac?

How do I remove ANYDESK from my MacBook?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, 11.7

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 4:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 4:43 AM

Follow the uninstallation instructions here: https://support.anydesk.com/knowledge/anydesk-on-macos

Uninstallation

To uninstall the portable version of AnyDesk for macOS:

1. Move AnyDesk from the “Applications” folder to Trash
  2. Delete the ~/.anydesk/ and /etc/anydesk/ folders for standard AnyDesk clients
  3. Delete the ~/.anydesk-ad_<prefix>/ and /etc/anydesk-ad_<prefix>/ folders for custom AnyDesk clients

To uninstall the installed version of AnyDesk for macOS:

1. Go to Menu > About AnyDesk
  2. Hold the option/ALT key
  3. Click "Uninstall" on the top right corner of the window
  4. Delete the ~/.anydesk/ and /etc/anydesk/ folders for standard AnyDesk clients
  5. Delete the ~/.anydesk-ad_<prefix>/ and /etc/anydesk-ad_<prefix>/ folders for custom AnyDesk clients

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2022 4:43 AM in response to MyMac0121

Follow the uninstallation instructions here: https://support.anydesk.com/knowledge/anydesk-on-macos

Uninstallation

To uninstall the portable version of AnyDesk for macOS:

1. Move AnyDesk from the “Applications” folder to Trash
  2. Delete the ~/.anydesk/ and /etc/anydesk/ folders for standard AnyDesk clients
  3. Delete the ~/.anydesk-ad_<prefix>/ and /etc/anydesk-ad_<prefix>/ folders for custom AnyDesk clients

To uninstall the installed version of AnyDesk for macOS:

1. Go to Menu > About AnyDesk
  2. Hold the option/ALT key
  3. Click "Uninstall" on the top right corner of the window
  4. Delete the ~/.anydesk/ and /etc/anydesk/ folders for standard AnyDesk clients
  5. Delete the ~/.anydesk-ad_<prefix>/ and /etc/anydesk-ad_<prefix>/ folders for custom AnyDesk clients

How to remove AnyDesk app from my Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.