Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch installation

my icloud account is asking password for different icloud account. There at least edit icloud account option is not there or it doesn't have the skip option. unless the watch is installed we can not go to settings. How to resolve?

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 12:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2022 3:21 AM

Sounds like you do not recognise this other Apple ID? Did you just buy this Watch used? I suspect that the previous owner did not unlock it

Any Apple device with activation lock still applied is totally useless to the finder unless the original owner can be contacted.

Further information can be found here > About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2022 3:21 AM in response to krish12g

Sounds like you do not recognise this other Apple ID? Did you just buy this Watch used? I suspect that the previous owner did not unlock it

Any Apple device with activation lock still applied is totally useless to the finder unless the original owner can be contacted.

Further information can be found here > About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

apple watch installation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.