Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple calendar sharing

I can share my apple calendar with several people. Except with one person. She's got my invitation but can't accept it. She'got a strange message. See printscreen joined to my question.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 2:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 3:00 PM

Hey there claudefromreconvilier,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. To get started, from the screenshot of the alert the recipient is seeing, the best option would be to try and accept the calendar invite while logged into their Apple ID from a computer at this link here: iCloud - Apple

For more help with accepting a shared calendar invitation on iCloud.com, provide the recipient with these steps below: Accept a shared calendar invitation on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1. In Calendar on iCloud.com, click the Show Notifications button below the calendar. If you have one or more pending invitations, the button shows a number instead of an arrow.
2. In the calendar notification, click Join Calendar.

We hope that's able to help.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2022 3:00 PM in response to claudefromreconvilier

Hey there claudefromreconvilier,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. To get started, from the screenshot of the alert the recipient is seeing, the best option would be to try and accept the calendar invite while logged into their Apple ID from a computer at this link here: iCloud - Apple

For more help with accepting a shared calendar invitation on iCloud.com, provide the recipient with these steps below: Accept a shared calendar invitation on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1. In Calendar on iCloud.com, click the Show Notifications button below the calendar. If you have one or more pending invitations, the button shows a number instead of an arrow.
2. In the calendar notification, click Join Calendar.

We hope that's able to help.

Have a great day!

apple calendar sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.