Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use Emergency services on iPhone 13 Pro?

Can I use emergency services on iPhone 13 Pro?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 6:32 AM

The new Use Emergency SOS via satellite on your iPhone 14 - Apple Support is only for iPhone 14 so that wouldn’t work on your iPhone 13 but you will still have the ability to call 911 without internet or cellular and the emergency SOS button you can read about that here Use Emergency SOS on your iPhone - Apple Support

I hope this helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2022 6:32 AM in response to larry2008

The new Use Emergency SOS via satellite on your iPhone 14 - Apple Support is only for iPhone 14 so that wouldn’t work on your iPhone 13 but you will still have the ability to call 911 without internet or cellular and the emergency SOS button you can read about that here Use Emergency SOS on your iPhone - Apple Support

I hope this helps!

Nov 14, 2022 6:34 AM in response to larry2008

You cannot use the specific emergency service via satellite described in the Related Article above, because your iPhone 13 does not have a satellite radio in it. But you can use your carrier’s emergency services, and, if you are out of your carrier’s network coverage (The phone displays “SOS") you can use the emergency call feature of any other carrier.

Can I use Emergency services on iPhone 13 Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.