Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is my MacBook battery life normal?

It's been about 2 months since I bought my computer and the battery capacity was 98 on the 11th charge cycle, now I'm on the 21st cycle and it has dropped to 96, do you think this is normal? Or should I contact apple service?

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 2:57 PM

Batteries are degradable products. They wear out with use. Some battery health drop with battery usage is entirely nornal and you should not have to worry about that.

My advice is to stop looking at the battery health all the time. When you’re facing trouble with your battery, it is worth a look but otherwise you’re just stressing out on something that is entirely normal

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2022 2:57 PM in response to Macsession

Batteries are degradable products. They wear out with use. Some battery health drop with battery usage is entirely nornal and you should not have to worry about that.

My advice is to stop looking at the battery health all the time. When you’re facing trouble with your battery, it is worth a look but otherwise you’re just stressing out on something that is entirely normal

Is my MacBook battery life normal?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.